Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly Meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Here are the Top Ten : Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More
10. JL Bryan: I loved his first installment in The Paranormals series, I seriously need to get around to finishing it!
9. Rachel Vincent: Of all the series on the list the Shifters series is the one that I think I could end up loving the most. So Seriously, why haven't I read it yet?!
8. Beth Revis: Confession time, space terrifies me. Seriously. You know that movie that came out last year or so with Sandra Bullock ? Gravity. I can't even watch the preview for that without wanting to toss my cookies. The first book in the Across the Universe series still begged me to read it and I managed to get to the end with all my cookies in tact. I am hoping to get to the rest of the series soon!
7. Anna Godberson: There is something so intriguing about the year 1900. The clothes, the social norms, the mystery of it all. This series is in the sweet spot of historical but interesting. I need to read more!
6. Libba Bray: Funny, clever and innovative with a message. I feel sure that I'd like her take on anything after reading her tale of Beauty Queens gone awry.
5. Rainbow Rowell ~ Not sure I can really describe why I need to read more. I just do. I'm a fan.
4. Trish Doller ~ I Absolutely loved Something Like Normal. Being a military spouse and former military myself, I hold any books that include the military to a high standard and she did not disappoint me.
3. Markus Zusak ~ The Book Thief was AMAZING. I need to be mentally prepared to dive that deep again though.
2. Laini Taylor ~ Daughter of Smoke and Bone was a surprise hit for me. I want to reread it before I finish the series.
1. Scott Westerfeld ~ I saved this for number one because I think it might be the biggest travesty on the list. After reading Uglies, how could I not pick up the next book immediately? Such is the life of a blogger, my friend.
Where should I start?